By integrating a UPS transportation functionality like rating, shipping or tracking directly into your enterprise business applications and e-commerce website, your employees can become more efficient and your customers can benefit from improved user experience. Possible business applications include:
- Ordering: Improve the accuracy of orders with Street Level Address Validation, Rating or Time in Transit APIs.
- Shipping: Automate fulfilment and global shipping processes with Pickup, Shipping and UPS TradeAbility® APIs.
- Customer Service: Provide visibility to customers and your customer service centre with Quantum View®, Rating, Tracking, UPS Signature Tracking® and Locator APIs.
Below are the UPS APIs offered within the UPS Developer Kit:
- Address Validation API: Verify that the city, province and postal code information is valid.
- Address Validation Street Level API: Verify that the street address, city, province and postal code information is valid.
- Gemini API: Integrate UPS air freight shipping and rating functionality directly into your business systems and websites.
- Locator API: Search for UPS shipping locations based on the type (drop box, UPS Store, customer counter, etc.) and services offered at that location (office supplies, packaging, etc.).
- Pickup API: Request a pickup for you or for one of your customers.
- Quantum View API: Stream visibility data over the web into internal applications from your Quantum View Data subscription.
- Rating API: Compare delivery services and shipping rates to determine the best option to meet your customers' needs.
- Shipping API: Print UPS labels from your internal business systems.
- Paperless Document API: Upload documents and link to your international shipments.
- Tracking API: Obtain accurate package status information for your shipments.
- Time in Transit API: Compare the shipping transit times of UPS services.
- UPS Signature Tracking API: Obtain proof of delivery information, which contains a digitized signature and full delivery address.
- UPS TradeAbility API: Prepare and manage international shipments with the following capabilities; Denied Party Screener, Landed Cost, Export Licence Detector and Import Compliance.