Whether you're sending cargo to a major market or a rural location, get the
reliability you expect from UPS with direct pricing on shipments between the
United States and Canada. You'll get a day-definite, on-time guarantee* at no
Choose a service that fits your schedule and your budget. From standard
less-than-truckload (LTL) service featuring more than 22,000 U.S. one- and
two-day lanes, to expedited shipping for last-minute needs, UPS
Freight™ offers many options to fit your needs. Rely on one carrier
to pick up your long-haul and interregional shipments between the U.S., Canada,
and Mexico. Our single network allows you to improve your dock efficiency so
that you can run your operation more smoothly.
Ship and track your UPS Freight LTL shipments right from your desktop with the same innovative tools you use for package shipments--UPS CampusShip®, UPS® Internet Shipping, Quantum View® Manage, WorldShip®, and the tools on ups.com.
- More than 22,000 U.S. one- and two-day lanes plus service between Canada and the 50 U.S. states, Mexico, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Guam
- Backed by a day-definite, on-time guarantee* at no additional charge for shipments within the U.S. 48 contiguous states and between the U.S. and Canada
UPS LTL Guaranteed
- Guaranteed* delivery by end of scheduled day for customers with contracts and/or pricing other than the current UPS Freight Tariff
- LTL shipments in the U.S. 48 contiguous states and between the U.S. and Canada
UPS LTL Urgent
- Same-day, next-day, or time-definite expedited capabilities for shipments that require faster delivery than standard LTL service
- Service within Canada and to 50 states, Mexico, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Guam
UPS LTL Specialty Solutions
- Trade Show and Government services available when specific requirements are needed
*Guarantee applies to shipment between direct points which are rated on the current 560 or 525 tariff only. See 102 Series Rules Tariff for applicable terms, conditions, restrictions, and remedies.