Streamline Your Documentation Processes
Streamline your documentation processes and help satisfy customs
recordkeeping obligations with document imaging.
Digital imaging technology records your trade documentation and turns a
labour-intensive process into a driver of efficiency. When used with our
brokerage services, document imaging can help you manage compliance more
Combine document imaging with global trade and visibility solutions such as
TradeAbility®, Quantum View® Manage and Flex Global
ViewTM, and get a real-time view into your global trade activities,
automating management of your documentation processes.
What Document Imaging Does for You
Access to a digital version of your shipment's documentation lets you make any necessary changes immediately so you can complete the shipment. Additionally, you can integrate digital documents into international trade management applications with a minimum of effort. Document imaging takes the paperwork out of document changes, by taking the paper out of the process.
B3 Customs Coding Form
- Secure online access to your documents available 24x7 via Flex Global View
- Reduced resources needed to receive, store and index hard copies of required records
- Enhanced efficiency for retrieval of your stored records
- Increased ability to share information and integrate documents into your business processes
- Immediate availability of information, resulting in a faster audit cycle
- Easier archival of your customs records via FTP feed or CD-ROM
As a Quantum View Manage user you have access to your B3 form 24x7. To login to QVM or request to establish an account, select the link below.
If you do not wish to use QVM you can still request a copy of your B3 by calling 1-888-PICK-UPS.