|Thank you for choosing UPS®. As logistics experts, we work to match the right solutions to your particular needs, delivering industry leading value that creates competitive advantages. You can rely on us as your single source for all your shipping needs from packages to pallets, making each day more efficient and productive.
In 2013, published rates for our services will be changing. This change allows UPS to further enhance existing solutions and develop new ones so that we may continually improve our service to you, and in turn, you can deliver even better service to your customers.
Effective December 31, 2012, UPS rates will increase as follows*:
- The average published rate increase will be 4.9 per cent for domestic and export services. Import rates will increase by 2 per cent.
- UPS Next Day Air® Freight, UPS 2nd Day Air® Freight and UPS 3 Day Freight® published rates for shipments within and between the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico will increase 4.9 percent.
- Published brokerage rates will increase 3 per cent and customized customs brokerage rates will increase 3.5 per cent.
The following changes have been made to small package surcharges and accessorials:
- The charge for Missing or Invalid Account Number has increased $1.00.
- The charge for Address Correction has increased $1.00.
- The charge for Delivery Confirmation Signature Required has increased $0.10.
The Billable Weight for domestic packages shipped in UPS Express packaging is now the greater of the Actual Weight and the Dimensional Weight.
More Ways to Leverage Logistics
At UPS, we strive to anticipate our customers' needs, providing proactive solutions to improve the supply chain and secure market share. Having a trusted logistics partner has its benefits.
- Fast freight when you need it most - New for 2013, UPS Worldwide Express Freight™ guarantees door-to-door urgent air freight delivery of palletized shipments over 150 pounds or 68 kilograms in 37 origin and 41 destination countries and territories in one to three days.
- Coast to coast reach to serve you better - We've expanded operations in Atlantic Canada, with eight new facilities, elevating the level of service and reliability in the region.
- More cost-effective choices to more places - UPS Worldwide Expedited® now offers three times the coverage, expanding two-to-five-day delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
Thank you for your continued business and all the best to you in 2013.
* The impact of these changes on your shipping costs will vary according to your shipping characteristics and the terms of your agreement with UPS.