New UPS rates for package delivery services went into effect Monday,
December 26, 2016.
For your convenience, a complete, printable version of your current UPS Rate
and Service Guide, outlining shipping services and package rates, import rates
into Canada, customs brokerage, UPS Freight Forwarding, and additional services
can be found at http://www.ups.com/content/ca/en/shipping/cost/zones/rates_canada.html.
Package surcharges and accessorial rates for 2017 are listed
- On Call Pickup: $3.00
- Large Package Surcharge: $55.00
- Residential Surcharge: $3.50
- Address Correction: $13.50
- Extended Area Surcharge within Canada: $6.00, $12.50 and $75.00
- Delivery Confirmation Signature Required: $4.00
- Delivery Confirmation Adult Signature Required: $5.25
- Overmax- Length, Size or Weight $110.00
- Overmax- Pallet $110.00
- Additional Handling Surcharge: Change to definition*
*Additional Handling Surcharge:
The additional handling
surcharge will apply to any package exceeding 48 inches (121 cm), instead of 60
inches (152 cm).
Effective January 9, 2017, the Canada to US Standard Service Dimensional
Divisor will change from 166 to 139. Details can also be found in the Rate
and Service guide.