After reviewing the default shipping privilege sets, you might want to customize sets to meet your employees' specific shipping needs. When you have created and stored a privilege set, you can assign users to it.
- Select the Administration tab, go to Manage Shipping Privileges, and select Create Shipping Privileges.
- A Shipping Privileges Detail page displays. To quit this process, select Cancel.
- Enter a shipping privilege set name (35 characters max.), then select shipping privilege set information. You have two ways to build the privilege set:
- Activate ALL privileges in a section
- Activate specific privileges by selecting individual checkboxes (for example, allowable shipping services and add-ons, allowable payment or billing methods, and address book privileges)
- Once you have entered all information, select Create. If the update requires more information, a prompt informs you which fields should be modified or completed.
Note: A shipping privilege set must be created and stored on UPS CampusShip before users can be assigned to it.