Proactive receiver alerts via text, phone, email or mobile application the day before a delivery and/or the morning of delivery and/or the confirmation of delivery to a home.
- Provides receivers with an online Delivery Planner to help manage and track home deliveries.
- Recipients may give authorization online for UPS to deliver packages without a signature.
- Leave a package with a neighbour (someone within sight of the original delivery address).
- Hold for Will Call at a UPS Customer Centre.
- UPS will provide delivery information including an approximate delivery window. Service change options available to receivers:
- Redeliver to My Address: If UPS delivered a package to a UPS Access Point™ location because the receiver was not home, they can request that eligible packages be delivered back to the original address.
- Deliver to a UPS Access Point location*: Request that eligible packages be redirected to a UPS Access Point location for pickup. Hold for Will Call at a UPS Customer Centre: Request that packages be held at a UPS Customer Centre for pickup.
- Set your vacation schedule and have all packages delivered to a UPS Access Point.
- Deliver to Another Address*: Request that eligible packages be rerouted to another address.(domestic shipments only).
- Reschedule Delivery: Have packages delivered on a different day.
- Set your vacation schedule and have all packages delivered on one of the three business days after the vacation ends.