We left you a UPS InfoNotice because we missed you when trying to deliver or pick up your package. Take a look at your UPS InfoNotice to see which boxes are checked and see below for details on each section.
1. We will try again on the next weekday — We will try to deliver your package on the next weekday (Monday through Friday), excluding holidays. If you will not be available, follow the below steps to view alternative delivery options:
a) Track your package using your UPS InfoNotice number, found under the barcode
b) On the Tracking Summary screen, select Change Delivery
c) Select Choose Another Delivery Option
You may have additional options available if you are enrolled in UPS My Choice®.
2. Your package was left at — If this box is checked, we noted where we left the package at your address or if we left it with a neighbour.
As a UPS My Choice member you can give instructions for your driver to leave your packages at a designated location.
3. We attempted to make a pickup — We will make up to three attempts to collect your package.
If we’ve made the final attempt, will also be checked, but you can schedule another pickup or take your package to a nearby UPS drop-off location.
4. This was our final attempt — We have tried to deliver your package, but unfortunately we missed you. For more options, track your package as instructed in step 1 above.
5. Your package(s) will be available for pickup at a UPS Access Point™ location — We will deliver your package to a UPS Access Point location near your home, where it will be held for seven calendar days for you to pick up at a time that is convenient for you.
If Today is checked, your package will be at the designated location later on the same day we left this notice. If The next weekday is checked, it will be at the location on the following weekday (Monday through Friday) unless that weekday is a holiday.
Track your package using your UPS InfoNotice number or scan the QR code to see if it’s ready for pickup. You will find the UPS Access Point location name, address and hours of operation on the Tracking Detail screen.
You will need a government-issued photo ID to pick up your package. The last name and full address on your ID must match the last name and full address on your package. If they do not, please refer to the additional ID requirements.
6. Someone must be here to accept delivery and sign for your package — We need a signature in person. If you are not going to be home and you would like the package delivered to a neighbour, follow the instructions on the back of the UPS InfoNotice.
Note: Packages that require an adult signature can not be delivered to a neighbour.
7. We can leave your package(s) on the next weekday if you sign the back of this InfoNotice — If you are not home and don’t mind us leaving your package, just sign the back of the UPS InfoNotice and leave it for your UPS driver.
8. Your package(s) has a C.O.D. due — Pay your driver the required C.O.D amount, by cheque (or by certified cheque or money order if indicated as required) to receive your package. If you need more options, track your package as instructed in step 1 above to see what options are available to you.
9. Your package(s) has a brokerage C.O.D. due — Pay your driver the required amount payable to UPS by cheque or credit card.
Give your customers flexibility and security with the reliable and convenient pickup options at UPS Access Point™ locations.