For detailed guidelines by country, refer to the local UPS Rate and Service guide or UPS Tariff/Terms and Conditions of Service. Except as otherwise noted in those documents, the following requirements apply.
- It must weigh less than 44lbs/20kg.
- Its longest side must not exceed 38in/97cm in length.
- Its total size must not exceed 130 in/330 cm in length and girth combined.
- It has a value of less than US$5000 if delivered or shipped to a UPS Access Point location or a value up to US$1000 if dropped off for shipment as a pre-paid shipment.
- Its contents must not be identified as a restricted article by the applicable UPS Rate and Service Guide or the UPS Tariff/Terms and Conditions of Service. For example, packages containing firearms, ammunition, or hazardous materials requiring shipping papers are not eligible.
Except in limited circumstances, packages requiring an adult's signature are not eligible. A package may also be ineligible as a result of the shipper's instructions (e.g. request that the shipment go only to the addressee's home).
Find out How to Properly Measure Your Package Dimensions
See the UPS Service and Tariff Guide