UPS continues to deliver worldwide where permitted.
As always, our highest priority is to help ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers, and suppliers while meeting our service commitments. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Constant monitoring of our air and ground networks to address potential sources of disruption in our air and ground networks.
- Compliance with applicable government regulations related to the containment of Coronavirus.
- Careful guidance and information being provided to our staff across the globe regarding the best ways to prevent the spread of infection, based on guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO) and, Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC). Please also see the FAQ below.
- Ability to track your deliveries worldwide on ups.com.
- Where available, you can sign up for UPS My Choice for free. Enabling you to provide more specific delivery instructions such as where to leave deliveries, where to redirect them and the ability to receive delivery notifications.
- As local governments close all non-essential businesses, we will focus on delivering all commercial volume in our system before the official deadlines are enforced.
For more information, we encourage you to visit WHO’s Q&A on Coronavirus and the PHAC FAQ on the issue.