We leave you an InfoNotice UPS because we cannot find you when we try to deliver or collect your package. Check your UPS InfoNotice for what options are highlighted and read below for more details of each section.
1. We will try again next business day (except holidays) - We will try to deliver your package the next business day (Monday to Friday), except holidays. If you are not available, you have a few options. To view these options, simply:
1) Track your package using your UPS InfoNotice number found in the bar code
2) On the Crawl Summary screen, select Modify Delivery
3) Select Choose Another Delivery Option
2. Someone (18 years or older) must be here to accept delivery and sign for your package - We need a signature at the time of delivery. If you are not at home and want your package delivered to a neighbor, follow the instructions on the back of the UPS InfoNotice.
3. Your package (s) have an amount due - Pay the driver for the amount due. Payment must be made through a credit or debit card.
4. Collection Attempt - We will make up to three attempts to collect your package. If we make the last attempt, option 5 will be ticked, but you can schedule a new pickup or take your package to the nearest UPS. On the third attempt, UPS, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to return the sender, abandon or obtain alternative delivery address.
5. This was our last attempt - We tried to deliver or collect a package at your address, but unfortunately we did not find you. To see your available options, scan your package as instructed in step 1 above.
Enter up to 25 tracking or UPS InfoNotice® numbers and quickly find out the latest delivery status for each shipment.