UPS continues to deliver worldwide. In the U.S., UPS is designated among the government’s critical infrastructure and, therefore, operations continue as normal. We also continue to deliver to locations around the world, where permitted.
As always, our highest priority is to help ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers, and suppliers while meeting our service commitments. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Constant monitoring of our air and ground networks to address potential sources of disruption in our air and ground networks.
- Compliance with applicable government regulations related to the containment of Coronavirus.
- Careful guidance and information being provided to our staff across the globe regarding the best ways to prevent the spread of infection, based on guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO) and, within the U.S., the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Please also see the FAQ below.
- Ability to track your deliveries worldwide on ups.com.
- Where available, you can sign up for the free UPS My Choice which enables you to provide more specific delivery instructions such as where to leave deliveries, where to redirect them and the ability to receive delivery notifications.
For more information, we encourage you to visit WHO’s Q&A on Coronavirus and the CDC’s FAQ on the issue.