Latest changes to the 2020 UPS® Rate and Service Guide include:
- UPS Worldwide Express® service expansion to Algeria, Reunion and Namibia,
- UPS Worldwide Express Freight® and UPS Worldwide Express Freight® Midday service expansion to Nigeria and Oman,
- Introduction of service guarantee for UPS Worldwide Expedited® service within Asia,
- Revised weight tiers and rates for shipments above 20kg,
- Rates revision for Declared Value Charge, Additional Handling Charge, Large Package Surcharge, Over Maximum Limits Fee, Oversize Pallet Handling and Security Fee,
- Implementation of Prohibited Item Fee, and
- Updates to the Terms and Conditions of Service, specifically on Commodities and Restrictions on Service and Refusal and Suspension of Service.
More information can be found in the updated UPS Rate and Service Guide, which will be available for download on ups.com/rates/au from December 29, 2019.