We left you a UPS InfoNotice because we did not find you while trying to deliver or pick up your packages. Please review the boxes checked on the UPS InfoNotice and see the details of each section below.
1. Your packages will be available at a UPS Express® center, please pick them up at -The UPS driver will indicate the name and address of the UPS Express center near your home. Your packages will be available for 5 business days and you can pick them up at the time most convenient for you.
Before going to pick up your package(s) please track them with the UPS InfoNotice number to make sure they are available for pickup at the designated location.
You can pick up your shipment one business day after receipt of this delivery attempt notification, presenting your identification or shipping to a third party with your written authorization detailing FIRST AND LAST NAME, DOCUMENT NUMBER AND TRACKING NUMBER.
2. We will try again on the next business day (weekdays, not counting holidays) - We will try to deliver your package on the next business day (Monday through Friday), except holidays.
1) Track your package using the UPS InfoNotice tracking number found under the bar code.
2) On the Tracking History screen, select Change delivery
3. Someone should be here to accept the delivery and sign for your package(s) - We need someone to sign in person. If you will not be home, and want your packages to be delivered to a neighbor, please follow the instructions on the back of the UPS InfoNotice.
Note: Packages requiring an adult signature cannot be delivered to a neighbor.
4. Your packages have an amount due of AR$ - Pay by check made out to UPS de Argentina S.A. Order No. (cross). We accept cash (for a maximum of AR$ 1000). Credit cards and debit cards (no limit).
5. Your package was left with - If this box is checked, you can see the location near home where we left your packages, or if they were left with a neighbor.
6. We tried to make a pickup - We will make up to three attempts to pick up your packages. If we have already made the final attempt, the box will also be checked. To see available options, track your package as described in point number 2.
Enter up to 25 tracking or UPS InfoNotice® numbers and quickly find out the latest delivery status for each shipment.