Download UPS Hundredweight Service Rating System
|The UPS Hundredweight Service® Rating System software makes rating your Less-Than-PalletLoadSM (LPL) shipments easier. This latest version (5.2) of the software still allows you to rate shipments using your current location profiles. The UPS Hundredweight Service Rating System also enables you to:
- Quickly calculate approximate shipping charges for any shipment to the U.S. 50 states and Puerto Rico
- Compare shipping charges across all service levels (from UPS Next Day Air® to UPS Ground) to determine what service and price level best meet your needs
- Easily compare shipping costs for different weights to the same ZIP CodeTM
- Get up to date time in transit information with a direct link to our website
Instructions for download and installation
- Select the link above to download and save to your selected destination.
- Once the file is saved, select the UPSCWT.exe file and select Yes to proceed with the install.
- The UPS Hundredweight Service Rating System Software License Agreement will appear. If you agree to the terms of the License Agreement, select Yes to proceed with the installation. If not, select No to end this process.
- In the Destination Directory dialog box, select Next to accept the default destination drive and directory for the Hundredweight System. Or, select Browse to choose another drive or directory. (If you select Browse, a standard dialog box appears for you to choose an existing drive or directory, or to create a new directory for the system. Once you select another drive or directory, select OK to confirm your choice. Select Next to continue.)
- In the Select Program Folder dialog box, select Next to choose UPS Hundredweight Service as the name for the Program Folder into which the system icons will be placed. Otherwise, type another name in the Program Folders field, or select an existing Program Folder from the Program Folders list. Once you have specified or selected a Program Folder, select Next to continue.
- The installation program now installs the Hundredweight System into the specified location, setting up icons for the system in the specified Program Folder.
- Select Finish to exit the installation process.
Instructions for Running the Program
For Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows NT® (Version 4.0), Windows XP, Windows Vista® (32 bit), and Windows® 7 (32 bit):
Select the Start button, select Programs, select the UPS Hundredweight Service Program folder, and then select the UPS Hundredweight Service icon.
If you have a shortcut for the UPS Hundredweight Service System on the desktop, select the shortcut.
Note: The software includes two fuel surcharge values, one for your UPS Ground shipments and one for your UPS Air (including 3 Day Select®) shipments. In the event of changes to the fuel surcharge, select the link below.