When you want to design your supply chain so that your business uses the most efficient methods available for sourcing, manufacturing, transportation and order fulfillment, UPS Supply Chain Solutions can be a single-source solution to meet your total logistics and distribution needs.
Logistics Design & PlanningWe work with you to determine how to design and re-engineer the most efficient and cost-effective supply chain for your unique business. We've done this before so our experienced consultants can help streamline your supply chain and maximize your competitive advantages.
How can we help?
- We can fine tune your logistics network to maximize efficiencies, build customer satisfaction, and better utilize assets and capital
- We can provide our logistics expertise into logistics design, re-engineering, and supply chain management across a variety of industries
- We can help you implement leading-edge information systems
- We can help you implement benchmarking processes to measure productivity and progress
Logistics Consulting Services
Logistics White Papers
Logistics and DistributionWhether your goods are distributed regionally, or globally, UPS can help streamline your distribution process.
Our network of distribution facilities around the world, combined with our global transportation network, enables same-day critical order fulfillment and returns management. Our capabilities in logistics design, re-engineering and management, and service parts logistics make us the provider to turn to when you want a single, trusted source for product or parts distribution.
We offer services in:
- Order Fulfillment: Pick, Pack
- Minor Repair and Refurbishment performed within the distribution network
- Other Value-Added Services unique to your business and customers
Distribution Fast-turn Fulfillment
UPS Order To CashSMDesigned with logistics in mind to support supply chains from the point of order entry to cash receipt with optimal efficiency, UPS Supply Chain Solutions has developed an order to cash service model. We provide levels of service that exceed industry averages in many key performance markers, such as order accuracy, shipment accuracy, and on-time arrival.
Our order to cash model offers these benefits:
- Flexibility: use some or all of our order to cash service elements
- Cost savings: no need to build out and expensive logistics infrastructure or to invest in acquiring, integrating, and implementing ERP software and hardware
- Focus: spend your time managing your core business instead of dealing with logistics issues
- Simplicity: a single supplier to help simplify the breadth of supply chain management
Logistics Solutions for Various Industries
Post-Sales Logistics ServicesEnd-to-end global logistics solutions, including Critical Parts Order Fulfillment, Returns Management, Parts Planning and Technical Services can help optimize your service parts supply chain. We offer a broad portfolio of post sales services to ensure that your customers have as little equipment downtime as possible.
- Existing global logistics capabilities ready to grow your business
- Optimization of your service parts supply chain
- Logistics operational excellence that drives your customers' satisfaction
Contact UPS for More Information on Logistics Solutions
We Synchronize Logistics Around the Globe
New Customer Information