Follow these steps:
- From History, highlight the shipment or tracking number for the shipment that you would like to intercept.
- Select the Track button.
- Select Intercept This Package or Intercept Multiple. If selecting Intercept This Package, go to Step 6. If selecting Intercept Multiple, go to Step 4.
- The Delivery Intercept Request Manager window will display with the tracking number(s) listed.
- Select Submit List.
- The Delivery Intercept page will display.
- Select an Intercept Request Type. Choose to have UPS perform one of the following actions:
- Return to Sender: Return the package to the shipper.
- Deliver to Another Address: Reroute the package to a new address.
- Reschedule Delivery: Hold the package for pickup by the consignee.
- Will Call: Hold the package for pickup by the consignee.
- When you are finished, select Next, and follow the onscreen instructions.