Follow these steps to process your UPS ImportSM Control shipment:
- From the Ship To tab, enter the international address from which the shipment will be exported.
- Select Import Control on the Options tab.
- Select the desired UPS Import Control label option:
- UPS Print Label
- UPS Electronic Label
- UPS Print and Mail Label (Not available for all countries)
- 1 UPS Pickup Attempt (Not available for all countries)
- 3 UPS Pickup Attempts (Not available for all countries)
- Enter a Merchandise Description for Package.
- Provide the remaining shipping details and Commercial Invoice details. Optional: Select Comm. Inv. Removal on the Options tab to remove the Commercial Invoice prior to delivery.
- When you are finished, select Process Shipment.