There are many possible options for processing shipments. Once you are familiar with WorldShip®, you may complete the steps in a different order.
To process a shipment:
- Select a Shipper and a Profile.
- Enter the Ship To address information.
- Enter the Ship From address information.
- Specify the shipment-level details, such as:
- A UPS service, package type, and billing option.
- Shipment-level options.
- Shipment reference numbers.
- Special instructions for the shipment.
- Specify the details about the package, such as:
- The package weight if the package is not a UPS Letter service (Next Day or Worldwide Express).
- Package-level options.
- The size of the package if needed and any merchandise descriptions.
- Package reference numbers.
- Add packages as needed by selecting the Add button on the Shipment Navigation Bar and repeat step 5 for each additional package.
- For an international shipment, record the export document and goods details on the Customs Documentation tab.
- When you are finished, select the Process Shipment button.