You can place a vacation hold from the UPS My Choice Preferences page. Here's how to get there and add a vacation:
- Log in to UPS My Choice from the ups.com homepage or the login link below.
- Your UPS My Choice Delivery Planner will appear. From there, select the Preferences link in the upper right-hand corner.
- Scroll down to Vacation Options and select Edit Vacation Settings.
- Select Add a Vacation.
- Enter your vacation dates and select the Show Delivery Options button.
- Select the delivery option that's best for you. Delivery options vary based on the length of time you'll be away from home.
- Enter payment information if applicable. UPS My Choice Members will be charged a $5 per package fee for all packages rescheduled or delivered to a UPS Retail Location. There is no additional charge for Premium Members.
- Select the Update Vacation Settings button.
- Enjoy your time away!