Sometimes things don't work out the way you planned, like when you arrive
home hoping to find a package and what you see is a missed delivery notice on
your front door.
If you missed a UPS delivery, you probably received a UPS
InfoNotice® letting you know your driver wasn't able to deliver your
To make sure you don't miss the next delivery attempt, you can use the UPS
- Request a Will Call so you can pick up your packages at a UPS Customer
- Have your packages delivered to another address (for a fee)
- Reschedule the delivery of your packages for a later date (for a fee)
- Have your packages returned to the sender
But wouldn't it be nice if you could change your delivery information before
the first delivery attempt?
With a UPS My Choice® Membership you can.
Choose one of the following options prior to the first delivery attempt:
- Authorize Shipment Release. Give authorization online for
UPS to deliver packages without a signature when you're not going to be home to
sign in person (certain restrictions apply).
- Leave at. Provide specific instructions for your driver as
to where you want your package left, for example back door, patio, or concierge.
- Leave with Neighbor. Have your package delivered to your
neighbor (neighbor must be within walking distance).
- Will Call. Pick up packages at a UPS Customer Center.
- Deliver to a UPS Retail Location. Have your packages
delivered to The UPS Store® ($5 per package; fee included with
UPS My Choice Premium Membership).
- Deliver to Another Address. Have your packages delivered to
another address ($5 per package; free for Premium Members).
- Reschedule. Have your packages delivered on a more
convenient date ($5 per package; free for Premium Members).
- To have your packages delivered to a UPS Retail Location, be sure to select
Deliver to a UPS Retail Location and not Deliver to Another Address.
- UPS My Choice Premium Members can also choose from three available two-hour
windows for the delivery of your eligible UPS packages ($5 per package).
- Authorize Shipment Release (which allows you to sign for your package
online) will not be available if Leave At instructions request a package be left
with an individual, such as a concierge or office manager. Also, Authorize
Shipment Release may be denied if the shipper has specified that a
signature or adult signature is required for your package.
- Certain delivery change options may not be available due to the nature
of the package and at the request of the shipper.