There are limited change delivery options available for wine deliveries.
Due to current legal restrictions for wine shipments, My Choice® Members cannot request:
- Deliver to a UPS Retail Location
- Deliver to Another Address
- Leave With Neighbor
- Authorize Shipment Release
And because UPS is legally required to get an adult signature, someone over the age of 21 must be available to sign for a wine delivery.
UPS My Choice Members:
- Will receive Delivery Alerts about their wine shipments
- When possible, receive a 4-hour approximate delivery time
- Can request a Hold for Will Call
UPS My Choice Premium Members can choose from up to three different confirmed 2-hour delivery windows.
Premium Members can confirm their delivery window option as early as two days before the scheduled delivery date and as late as 3 a.m. on the scheduled day of delivery.
Note: There is a small, one-time fee for a confirmed 2-hour delivery window and your payment method will be billed only upon the timely delivery of your package.