If your label does not print during the Create a Shipment process, you have the option of reprinting the label from Shipping History in the area at the left within 24 hours. Typically, it takes fewer than 15 minutes for your shipped packages to appear in your Shipping History.
- Select Shipping History link located in the Create a Shipment area from the navigation area to the left.
- Locate the shipment in Shipping History for which you would like to reprint the label.
- Option 1: Select the Reprint Label button located under the tracking number.
- Option 2: Select the shipment in Shipping History for which you would like to reprint the label.
- Select the Show Detail/Receipt button.
- Select the Use My UPS Thermal Printer to Print Labels checkbox if you have a thermal printer installed and wish to reprint your label using your thermal printer. Leave this checkbox blank if you wish to reprint your label to a laser printer.
- Select View/Print Label.
Back to Top