Your labels and receipts automatically print to your default printer. To change your printer preferences:
- Log in to My UPS.
- Select the Shipping tab at the top of the page.
- In the area at the left, select Set Preferences.
- In the Printing Preferences area of the Shipping Preferences screen, select View/Edit.
To switch from your default printer to your UPS Thermal Printer during the Complete Shipment process, follow these steps:
- Edit the Print Shipping Documents settings on the Complete Shipment process page.
- If your default printer is set to Laser: Select YES to the "Print Labels/Receipts using my UPS Thermal Printer?" questions.
- If your default printer is set to UPS Thermal Printer: Select NO to the "Print Labels/Receipts using my UPS Thermal Printer?" questions.