|My UPS gives you a customizable view of your favorite UPS functions, also called modules, which can be placed on different parts of the page. On My UPS, you can add, delete, collapse, or expand modules. You can also position modules with drag-and-drop functionality, making it easy for you to customize your display.
When you log into My UPS for the first time, the following modules are pre-selected:
- Tracking: Gain insight about your shipment's status for up to 25 of your most recently tracked shipments, and store up to five tracking numbers in your tracking history table.
- Create a Shipment: Enter details quickly to begin the shipment process.
- Calculate Time and Cost: Compare shipping charges and delivery times for domestic and international UPS services.
- History: View recent history for your shipping, international forms, pickups, and claims. This module displays your history based on preferences set in the full ups.com applications for these services.
- Order Supplies: Use your UPS account number to order the supplies you need.
- Schedule a Pickup: Start the process to have your shipment picked up at your home or office, modify requests, check pickup status, view pickup history, or set preferences.
- Billing at a Glance: See a brief snapshot of recent invoice information.
- My Message Center: Read news and information targeted to you.
The following modules may also be available based on your privileges:
- Claims: Report a package problem, request an investigation, and obtain up-to-date status reports and e-mails throughout the investigation process.
- International Forms: Complete selected export forms online or let UPS help you decide which export forms you need.
- Void a Shipment: Void charges for a shipment that was billed but never shipped.
- UPS My ChoiceSM Premium: As a premium member, get insight into the delivery of your packages and control when and where they arrive.
- Quantum View Manage®: Enjoy a comprehensive look at every aspect of your shipping activity. This module displays your shipments based on preferences set in the full Quantum View Manage application.
- Support: Get easy access to search and browse by support topics, frequently asked questions, and contact information.
- Find Locations: Find the nearest UPS location for your shipping needs.
- UPS World Holiday Calendar: View the operation schedule for UPS observed and recognized holidays around the world.
- My Quick Links: Create shortcuts to the UPS websites you use the most often.
Some modules also include a link in the title bar, allowing you to visit the full UPS application to change preferences or see more detail.
To customize your My UPS settings, follow these steps:
- From your My UPS page, select the Customize My UPS link.
- Select the modules you want to display from three convenient categories. Some modules are pre-selected by default.
- To make My UPS your default homepage, select the checkbox under My UPS Settings.
- When you are finished customizing your display, select Submit to save any changes you have made.