As a UPS My Choice® Member, you can reschedule, redirect, or authorize the release of your eligible UPS packages prior to the first delivery attempt—no more missed deliveries.
To make sure your UPS packages are delivered even when no one's home, UPS My Choice Members have several options to choose from.
- Delivery Alerts: Get proactive notifications by text, phone, or email the day before a delivery.
- Approximate Delivery Time: When possible, UPS will provide an estimated delivery time frame. This time is not guaranteed and may vary based on driver's workload, weather and traffic.
- Delivery Planner: Get a day, week, or month view of incoming UPS packages without having to enter any tracking numbers—making it even easier to manage all your home deliveries.
- Authorize Shipment Release: Sign for eligible packages online.
- Will Call: Pick up your packages at a UPS Customer Center.
- Deliver to Another Address: Have your packages delivered to another address ($5 per package, free for Premium members).
- Rescheduled Delivery: Have your packages delivered on a different day ($5 per package, free for Premium members).
- Deliver to a UPS Retail Location: Request your packages be delivered to a UPS Retail Location, for example The UPS Store® ($5 per package, free for Premium members).
- Leave with Neighbor: Have your UPS packages left with a neighbor (neighbor must be within walking distance).
- Leave At Instructions: Tell the UPS driver where to leave your packages (e.g., back door, porch, front desk, concierge, management office).
Note: To have your packages delivered to a UPS Third Party Retail Location (e.g., The UPS Store), be sure to select Deliver to a UPS Retail Location and not Deliver to Another Address.
UPS My Choice Premium Members can also choose from three available two-hour windows for the delivery of your eligible UPS packages ($5 per package).
Note: Authorize Shipment Release (which allows you to sign for your package online) will not be available if Leave At instructions request a package be left with an individual, such as a concierge or office manager. Also, Authorize Shipment Release may be denied if the shipper has specified that a signature or adult signature is required for your package.
Note: Certain delivery change options may not be available due to the nature of the package and at the request of the shipper.