Delivery Alerts allow you to decide how and when you will be notified about your inbound packages.
To receive information about your inbound UPS packages, choose one or all of the available alert types:
- Ship Notification: Once UPS receives information about your shipment, you will be notified that your packages are being shipped.
- Day Before Delivery Notification: We notify you the day before your package is to be delivered and, when available, provide you with a four-hour estimated delivery time.
- Day of Delivery Notification: We notify you the day your package is to be delivered and, when available, provide you with a four-hour estimated delivery time.
- Delivery Schedule Updates: This notification is only sent if the original delivery date or estimated delivery time changes.
- Confirmation of Delivery: This notifies you that your package has been delivered to the destination address or picked up from a UPS Access Point™ or UPS Customer Center.
- Package Available for Pickup: This notifies you that your package has been delivered to a UPS Access Point or UPS Customer Center.
Notifications are sent by SMS text message, email, or voice notification.
Voice notifications occur between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. SMS text messages are sent between 6:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. Emails are sent between 6:00 a.m. and midnight. All times are local relative to your delivery address.