|UPS offers several ways to request a shipping charge adjustment. Notification to UPS of a request for an invoice adjustment must be made in writing using one of the following methods:
- Submit a request through the UPS Billing Center at ups.com/billing
- Login to the UPS Billing Center
- Select the Invoice Number for which an adjustment is needed
- Select Invoice Summary
- Select Shipment/Charge Detail
- Select Total Amount
- Email the request for an invoice adjustment to UPS through ups.com; or
- Mail UPS a written request to United Parcel Service, P.O. Box 660650, Dallas, TX 75266-0650
The notification to UPS must include the date of shipment and tracking number for each disputed charge, as well as the reason for the disputed charge. A partial payment against an invoice is not considered a request for an invoice adjustment or notice to UPS of a disputed invoice. UPS reserves the right to refuse to issue any invoice adjustment until all outstanding charges owing to UPS have been paid in full.
Note: Be sure to provide all required information.