Follow these steps to request an intercept from your Tracking Detail:
- Log in to My UPS.
- Select the Tracking tab at the top of the page.
- Enter your tracking number in the input field, or select a previously saved tracking number.
- Select Track.
- On the Track Shipments page, select the Request UPS Delivery Intercept link.
- On the Packages Eligible for Intercept page, select the radio button next to the type of intercept you want to request for your package.
- Select Next.
- Regardless of your intercept type selection, UPS requires additional information to complete the request. Complete the required fields, indicated with .
- Select Submit. A confirmation page is displayed.
Note: This request does not guarantee that the intercept will occur. You will only be charged if the intercept occurs.