To schedule payments in the UPS Billing Center, you must set up at least one Payment Account in the Payment Tab.
The Company Administrator must provide you with the authority to make payments before you can Set Up Payments in the UPS Billing Center.
To set up One-Time Payments online in the UPS Billing Center:
- Select the Pay Now button on the Overview page to pay outstanding invoices
- You may select the Pay Now button on the Invoice Summary page. When the Pay Now button is selected, the user will be directed to the Manage One-Time Payments page
- Select the invoice you want to pay
- Select the day you want the payment to be processed by UPS. The payment cannot be scheduled after the due date. If the invoice is due upon receipt, the current day will be selected by default
- Select your Payment Account