By integrating UPS transportation functionality like rating, shipping, or
tracking directly into your enterprise business applications and e-commerce
website, your employees can become more efficient and your customers can benefit
from improved user experience. Possible business applications include:
- Ordering: Improve accuracy of orders with Street Level
Address Validation, Rating or Time in Transit APIs.
- Shipping: Automate fulfillment and global shipping
processes with Pickup, Shipping and UPS Tradeability® APIs.
- Customer Service: Provide visibility to customers and your
customer service center with Quantum View®, Rating, Tracking, UPS
Signature Tracking®, and Locator APIs.
Below are the UPS APIs offered within the UPS Developer Kit:
- Address Validation API: Verify the city, state, and ZIP or
postal code information is valid.
- Address Validation Street Level API: Verify the street
address, city, state, and ZIP or postal code information is valid.
- Gemini API: Integrate UPS air freight shipping and rating
functionality directly into your business systems and web sites.
- Locator API: Search for UPS shipping locations based on
type (drop box, UPS Store, customer counter, etc.) and services offered at that
location (office supplies, packaging, etc.).
- Pickup API: Request a pickup for you or for one
of your customers.
- Quantum View API: Stream visibility data over the web into
internal applications from your Quantum View Data subscription.
- Rating API: Compare delivery services and shipping rates to
determine the best option to meet your customers' needs.
- Shipping API: Print UPS labels from your internal business
- Paperless Document API: Upload documents and link to your international shipments.
- Tracking API: Obtain accurate package status information
for your shipments.
- Time in Transit API: Compare shipping transit times of UPS
- UPS Signature Tracking API: Obtain proof of delivery
information, which contains a digitized signature and full delivery address.
- UPS TradeAbility API: Prepare and manage international
shipments with the following capabilities; Denied Party Screener, Landed Cost,
Export License Detector, and Import Compliance.
The UPS Developer Kit provides a detailed list of APIs available in your
area. Please review the Steps for Planning API
Integration page and the Instructions for Developers
page before downloading any software developer kits (SDKs).