Calculate Time and Cost
The Calculate Time and Cost application helps you find delivery dates and times for all available UPS package and freight services in over 200 countries and territories. You can also use the application as a shipping calculator to determine shipping costs for a range of UPS services in many countries served by UPS.
How To Calculate Time and Cost
The Calculate Time and Cost application is located on the Shipping tab of ups.com.
- From any page on ups.com, select the Shipping tab.
- Select Calculate Time and Cost.
- Follow the directions, noting the required fields (required fields are indicated with a symbol).
About Delivery Time
UPS allows you to calculate the delivery time for any shipment going anywhere served by UPS. When you calculate the delivery time, we'll show you a host of options you can choose from for getting your shipment to its destination. You'll be able to observe the delivery time for each delivery option, as well as the latest pickup time. With the option to make quick updates to your inputs and instantly view your results on the same screen, you can use this information to make the best choice on how to send your shipment.
About Shipping Costs
The Calculate Time and Cost application, a UPS shipping calculator, helps you compare guaranteed delivery times and published rates when sending UPS shipments to destinations around the world. Using the Calculate Time and Cost application you can:
- Get UPS shipping rates in the origin country's local currency
- Get rates and edit the shipment details for multiple packages
- Calculate the cost of value-added services, where applicable
- Review rate summary information in an easy-to-read chart
- View rate details, including zones, only when you need them
- Sort your results by time or cost
- Get international delivery dates and times for door-to-door service (including customs clearance)
Shipment cost information is not available for all countries. If the Calculate Time and Cost application is not an option for the countries you select, please contact your local UPS office for information on shipping costs.
Additional notes on shipment cost:
- UPS shipping rates quoted are estimates based on the information you have supplied. Other shipping charges may apply and your final shipping charge may differ depending upon your UPS account number and how you tender the package to UPS. Please see the applicable UPS Rate and Service Guide for details.
- Shipping rates do not include duties, taxes, or other non-routine customs brokerage charges. Other shipping charges, surcharges, or value-added service charges may apply and your final shipping charge may differ based on your shipper characteristics and the characteristics of, and services requested for, packages actually tendered to UPS.