Why You Need the UPS HazMat Seminar
Educating your employees on proper handling and shipping of hazardous materials ensures the safety of your workers and increases the efficiency of your business. For this reason, the UPS Dangerous Goods Seminar has proven to be a successful and valuable service to customers.
When you attend a UPS Dangerous Goods Seminar, you´ll receive the most current information available on safe and proper shipping and handling of hazardous materials through the UPS ground and air network, including:
- How to prevent the delay of shipments due to improper paperwork
- How the right packaging can assure safe and prompt delivery of your hazardous materials shipments
Professional dangerous goods instructors at the seminar provide you with necessary regulatory information to ensure that your business complies with the latest government regulations pertaining to shipping procedures and employee training.
The United States Department of Transportation recurrent training requirement is every three years for forwarders and shippers. Compliance remains the responsibility of the shipper. The international recurrent training requirement is every two years.
Who Should Attend
You should attend if you are:
- A manager directly supervising shipping and/or receiving of dangerous goods
- An employee responsible for preparing hazardous materials packages for transportation
- A member of the health and safety and/or environmental compliance staff inspecting dangerous goods packages prepared for transportation
For more information, dates and locations, and to register call our reservation hotline at 800.634.5656 or visit upshazmatseminars.com.
In-House Seminars Available
Private in-house seminars are now available:
- Seminars can take place at your facility, eliminating your travel expenses
- Same curriculum as our public seminars
- Can be tailored to your needs and your products
- For additional information on In-House seminars, e-mail email@example.com or call 800-554-9964