Shipping Tips and Tools
What You Need to Know About
Packing and Shipping
Shipping shouldn't be stressful. Get quick answers to your questions and get
your packages out the door faster.
Prepare Your Shipments
Reduce claims and make sure your shipments are prepped for safe delivery.
- Choose a strong, undamaged--preferably new--corrugated box. You can use your own or order UPS packaging supplies.
- Wrap items individually with proper cushioning materials and then surround them with bubble sheeting and recyclable or foam loose-fill materials. Items should not directly touch the inside of the box.
- Carefully seal your package with pressure-sensitive plastic or nylon-reinforced tape at least two inches wide.
- Measure the dimensions and weight of your package. Shipping charges may be based on dimensional weight if the dim weight is greater than the actual weight.
- Fill out and print shipping labels online, being careful to include all necessary information like postal codes and apartment numbers.
- Place the label on top of the package, avoiding box seams and tape.