Put the World Within Reach
Your products (gloves, gowns, surgical supplies, and test kits) are essential to providing care where it's needed. Our facilities are located around the world so that you can have a reliable and uninterrupted supply where it's needed, when it's needed.
UPS solutions are configured to help you meet stringent and often complex regulatory requirements for healthcare products. With UPS, you can rely on our vast global network and flexible transportation options to tackle new markets and continuously supply existing ones. Whether you've got a package or freight going by ground, ocean, or air, UPS can meet your needs.
UPS Facility Fast Facts:
- 41 dedicated UPS healthcare facilities around the world
- Nearly 6.4 million square feet/ 595,000 square meters of dedicated healthcare distribution space
- 21 CFR Part 11 validated Warehouse Management Systems
- Quality assurance systems that adhere to FDA, CFR, and pharmacy regulations
- Validated temperature-controlled storage and freezer capabilities
- Controlled substance storage, including DEA-approved vaults and cages
- Dry ice replenishment and refrigeration services
- PDMA (Prescription Drug Marketing Act) and cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practice) compliant distribution space with temperature and humidity-controlled environments
- Facilities maintain appropriate geographic specific regulatory requirements, including FDA (Food and Drug Administration), DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency), Health Canada, EMA (European Medicines Agency), HSA (Health Sciences Agency), and VAWD (Verified Accredited Wholesale Distributor), and all applicable government accreditations and licenses
- Rigorous UPS training and auditing programs to meet our commitment: It's a Patient, Not a Package®