There are many moving parts in your dealership. You have to manage both sides of the business: facilitating sales transactions and supporting parts and service requests. Lean on a logistics partner to help you with both.
Solutions for the Front Office
You've got titles, loans, contracts, tag info, and transfer paperwork coming across your desk. You need timely delivery solutions to meet customer expectations and keep them satisfied.
- Get your package there the next day by 8:30 a.m. with our UPS Next Day Air® Early A.M. service or choose another speed based on your delivery requirements.
- Use UPS CampusShip® to simplify cost allocation with reference numbers, department codes, cost codes, or purchase orders. Anyone in your organization can ship packages from their desk while you maintain control and visibility through customized administrative features.
Solutions for the Parts and Service Department
You're managing the movement of parts and accessories to other dealerships and to customers. Stay on top of it all and solve problems before they start.
Reduce the amount of time you spend monitoring shipments, plan for processing inbound and repairs, and know what parts are on the way so you carry less stock and reduce your inventory carrying costs.
- UPS technology tools give you everything you need to prepare, track, and bill all of your shipments.
- Our air, ground, and international services ensure that your critical, time-sensitive contracts and parts are delivered on time.
- Inbound and outbound light-weight freight shipments can move with our UPS Freight® LTL services.
- WorldShip® integrates with your systems for an automated solution to your shipping and customer service challenges.
- Quantum View® Manage gives you complete shipment visibility. See across every function within your dealership--parts, service, sales, and finance.