|Delivery Alerts allow you to decide how and when you will be notified about your inbound packages.
To receive information about your inbound UPS packages, choose one or all of the available alert types:
- Ship Notification: Once UPS receives information about your package, you will be notified that your packages are being shipped.
- Day Before Delivery Notification: We notify you the day before your package is to be delivered and, when available, provide you with an estimated delivery time of four hours or less.
- Day of Delivery Notification: We notify you the day your package is to be delivered and, when available, provide you with an estimated delivery time of four hours or less.
- Delivery Schedule Updates: This notification is only sent if the original delivery date or time of your package is delayed and a new delivery date or time is scheduled or if the delivery location has changed.
- Confirmation of Delivery: This notifies you that your package has been delivered.
- Package Available for Collection: This notifies you that your package is being held for collection at a UPS Customer Center.
Notifications are sent by SMS text message, email, or voice notification.
Note: Voice notifications occur between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. SMS text messages are sent between 6:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. All times are local relative to your delivery address.