|UPS Internet Shipping allows you to prepare shipping labels for domestic and international shipments from the convenience of any computer with Internet access. A UPS account number is not required for creating online labels because UPS Internet Shipping can be billed to a payment card such as a debit or a credit card (where applicable). This service is compatible with Windows® and Macintosh® operating systems, and its encryption technology ensures privacy.
To send a package or letter, select the Shipping tab and then select Create a Shipment. If you have not registered with My UPS, you will be asked to complete the registration form and select a User ID and Password. The registration form requires your name, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address. Your mailing address will automatically serve as each shipment's return address. You can update or cancel the registration information at any time.
After logging in, you can start creating a shipping label for the package. These are professional labels with address validation (city, state, and postal code) for addresses in the United States. Complete the service information, and you're ready to print the shipping label.
|To create a shipment using UPS Internet Shipping or UPS CampusShip™, please verify that your computer meets the following system and browser requirements:
- An internet-connected PC with Microsoft Windows® XP, Windows Vista® (32 or 64 bit), Windows® 7(32 or 64 bit)
- An internet-connected Apple® Macintosh with Mac® OS X or higher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.x or later
- Firefox 25.0.x or later
- Safari 6.0.x or later
- Google Chrome 31.x or later
For best results, configure your browser to:
- Accept graphics
- Accept cookies
- Enable Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology
- Save encrypted pages to disk
- Disable pop-up killer software. UPS Internet Shipping and UPS CampusShip use pop-up windows to display/print labels/receipts and for entering new addresses.
In addition, follow these steps to adjust your page caching in Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- In the toolbar, select Tools.
- Select Internet Options.
- Under Temporary Internet files, select Settings.
- Select Every visit to the page.
- Select OK then select OK again.