|Delivery Alerts allow you to decide how and when you will be notified about your inbound parcels.
To receive information about your inbound UPS parcels, choose one or all of the available alert types:
- Ship Notification: Once UPS receives information about your parcel, you will be notified that your parcels are being shipped.
- Day Before Delivery Notification: We notify you the day before your parcel is to be delivered and, when available, provide you with an estimated delivery time.
- Day of Delivery Notification: We notify you the day your parcel is to be delivered and, when available, provide you with an estimated delivery time.
- Delivery Schedule Updates: This notification is only sent if the original delivery date or time of your parcel is delayed and a new delivery date or time is scheduled or if the delivery location has changed.
- Confirmation of Delivery: This notifies you that your parcel has been delivered.
- Parcel Available for Collection: This notifies you that your parcel is being held for collection at a UPS Customer Centre.
Notifications are sent by SMS text message, email or voice notification.
Note: Voice notifications occur between 8:00am and 9:00pm. SMS text messages are sent between 6:00am and 11:00pm. All times are local, relative to your delivery address.