Kiala Points are UPS-affiliated retail locations offering convenient package
drop-off or retrieval near your home or work. Kiala Points are represented by a
broad array of locations, including newsagents, grocers, and convenience stores.
With convenient opening hours, you will be able to utilize the Kiala Point
network in a variety of ways.
- Package retrieval: If you schedule a delivery direct to
your home and UPS is unable to deliver because no one is in, you may receive a
UPS InfoNotice indicating that your parcel was redirected to a nearby Kiala
Point for retrieval.
- Direct delivery: Direct delivery to a Kiala Point. When
ordering online, you can choose to have items delivered to a Kiala Point.
Note: Available only when the shipper has enabled this service.
- Drop-off packages: Shipments with UPS shipping labels
already attached can be dropped off at a Kiala Point near your home or work.
Note: payment for shipment is not available at a Kiala
- Opening hours vary by location.
- Dropped off packages cannot exceed 44lbs/20kg in weight or a length of
The Kiala Point network offers convenient package drop-off and retrieval.