Before printing your first label, you may check the print quality of your printer by printing a sample label using the following steps:
- Log in to My UPS.
- Select the Shipping tab at the top of the page.
- In the area at the left, select Set Preferences.
- In the Printing Preferences area of the Shipping Preferences screen, select View/Edit.
- Select Print a Sample Label.
When checking the print quality of your label, make sure:
- The ink is dark and evenly printed throughout the label.
- The addresses are legible.
- The label has no extraneous blotches.
- The barcode lines are distinct and evenly printed from top to bottom.
- Your printer can print graphic images.
- Your printer is configured with portrait page orientation.
Back to Top