You can ship a package on ups.com without registering if you are:
- Shipping a single-piece shipment
- Making a domestic or intra-EU shipment only (of goods in free circulation)
- Paying with a payment card (credit card only)
To ship without registering first, follow these simple steps:
1. Select the Ship as a Guest link on the UPS Internet Shipping log-in page.
2. Start the shipping process from the Create a Shipment screen, entering all of your shipment details, including contact information.
3. Submit your shipment and you will be directed to the Review Shipment page.
4. To complete the shipment, acknowledge and agree to the Shipping Terms and Conditions.
5. Complete your shipment by generating a label. Note: Your receipt should automatically print along with the label. If it does not, be sure to reprint a copy of your receipt for your records.