There are several delivery options available after a delivery attempt has been made and you have received a UPS InfoNotice®:
- First, look closely at the UPS InfoNotice to see if any instructional boxes are checked (for example, the shipment is C.O.D. or a signature is required).
- Request that your shipment be delivered to another address. Write the alternate address on the "Comments Line" on the front of the UPS InfoNotice, then place the notice back in the same location where the driver originally left it. This alternate address must be in close proximity to your address, such as a neighbour's address.
- You may also choose other delivery options using ups.com. Enter your 12-digit UPS InfoNotice number (found above the barcode) in the Tracking or InfoNotice Numbers field, and select the Track button. On the Tracking Summary page, select the Change Delivery button. Choose from one of the following options:
- Will Call: UPS will hold your package at a nearby location for you to collect.
- Deliver to Another Address: Provide a different delivery address for the package.
- Reschedule Delivery: Specify a future date you want UPS to deliver the package.
- Return to Sender: UPS will return the package to the sender.