A UPS Access PointTM is a UPS-affiliated retail location offering convenient package drop-off or delivery near your home or work. A UPS Access Point is represented by a broad array of locations, including newsagents, grocers and convenience stores. With longer opening hours, you will be able to utilise the UPS Access Point network in a variety of ways.
- Package retrieval: If you schedule a delivery direct to your home and UPS is unable to deliver because no one is in, you may receive a UPS InfoNotice indicating that your parcel was redirected to a nearby UPS Access Point location for retrieval.
- Direct delivery: Direct delivery to a UPS Access Point. When ordering online, you can choose to have items delivered to a UPS Access Point. Note: Available only when the shipper has enabled this service.
- Drop off packages: Shipments with UPS shipping labels already attached can be dropped off at a UPS Access Point near your home or work. Note: Payment for shipment is not available at a UPS Access Point.
- Opening hours vary by location.
- Dropped off packages cannot exceed 20 kg in weight or a length of 80 cm.
The UPS Access Point network offers easy local parcel retrieval if UPS is unable to deliver, and convenient drop-off and direct delivery (where available) across multiple locations.