Put the power of logistics to work for you.
Technology is designed to make life easier. UPS technology does that--and a whole lot more.
Logistics experts designed the UPS Developer Kit to improve your company's efficiency, accuracy, and flexibility. These Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) let you integrate our technology into your existing business systems or website and allow you to boost customer satisfaction while containing costs.
Give your programmers the power of UPS Developer Kit, and connect with logistics.
Address Validation API
- Catch errors before they cause problems
- Streamline your air freight shipping process
- Make shipping easier for your customers and help them find convenient drop-off locations
Paperless Document API
- Upload documents and link to your international shipments
- Offer customers the option to schedule their own shipment collection
Quantum View API
- Access inbound and outbound shipping manifests and set up status alerts
- Let customers decide which shipping service best fits their budget and level of urgency
- Deliver UPS shipping functionality directly into your website or enterprise system
UPS Signature Tracking API
- Get fast, secure proof of delivery and keep your business moving
Time in Transit API
- Give customers insight into shipment and delivery timelines
- Create a better customer experience--allow your customers to track packages on your website with the order number you provide
UPS TradeAbility API
- Keep your international packages and pallets moving: get up-to-date trade compliance information with the click of a button