UPS Mobile™ App for Android™
Ship, Track and Find Locations on the Go
With the UPS Mobile App for Android you can get important shipment information anytime and anywhere on your Android.
UPS Mobile lets you:
- Enter your tracking or InfoNotice number to find package progress scans,
special instructions, and current status
- Enter an origin and destination postal code to get estimated
quotes on time and cost
- Increase efficiency by reacting to changes in your shipments quickly and
Find UPS by GPS
You don't have to know where you are to track down the closest UPS location. It's easy to find convenient UPS locations by GPS or postal code with the UPS Mobile App.
Log into ups.com to Learn More
See how you can:
- Access your saved tracking numbers list and view up to 75 shipments
- Nickname shipments for fast, at-a-glance reference
- Use your My UPS Address Book for quick entry of information on receivers worldwide
- Create shipments quickly using your ups.com shipping and payment preferences
The UPS Mobile App supports mobile devices using Android 2.1 and higher. Shipping and advanced tracking features require log in with a My UPS ID.
Google, Android, and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc.