|To create a shipment using UPS Internet Shipping or UPS CampusShip™, please verify that your computer meets the following system and browser requirements:
- An internet-connected PC with Microsoft Windows® XP, Windows Vista® (32 or 64 bit), Windows® 7(32 or 64 bit)
- An internet-connected Apple® Macintosh with Mac® OS X or higher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.x or later
- Firefox 25.0.x or later
- Safari 6.0.x or later
- Google Chrome 31.x or later
For best results, configure your browser to:
- Accept graphics
- Accept cookies
- Enable Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology
- Save encrypted pages to disk
- Disable pop-up killer software. UPS Internet Shipping and UPS CampusShip use pop-up windows to display/print labels/receipts and for entering new addresses.
In addition, follow these steps to adjust your page caching in Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- In the toolbar, select Tools.
- Select Internet Options.
- Under Temporary Internet files, select Settings.
- Select Every visit to the page.
- Select OK then select OK again.