UPS TradeAbilityTM is an online suite of information-based services that enables shippers to effectively manage the movement of cross-border or international goods in a compliant, timely, and efficient manner. TradeAbility services are available free of charge on UPS.com and through our Web Services technology:
- Denied Party Screener: Search for restricted trading partners as defined by the United States government, as well as countries embargoed by the U.S.
- Harmonizer: Quickly and accurately identify and apply a product's harmonized tariff code.
- Landed Cost: Estimate the cost to move a shipment across borders, including duties, taxes, and transportation charges.
- Import Compliance: Ensure that your shipment is in compliance with country-specific regulations, procedures, tariffs, and laws.
- Export License Detector: Proactively identify U.S. government export licensing requirements and exceptions.
- International Forms Browse a library of online and downloadable documentation for both export and import shipments.