|To receive shipping information in Quantum View Data, the shipping information must come from PLD-compliant shipping systems.
The following PLD-compliant shipping systems support shipping information for Quantum View Data:
- WorldShip® (U.S. origins) version 3.5 or higher
- WorldShip (international) version 3.5 or higher
- UPS Internet Shipping
- UPS Electronic Manifesting (for applicable domestic and international origins) SPF or PUFF (Simplified PLD format) versions 1.0, 2.0, 5.0, 5.5, and 7.0 - PLD0200
- Host Manifest Upload SPF or PUFF versions 1.0, 2.0, 5.0, 5.5, and 7.0
- UPS OnLine Host Access SPF or PUFF versions 1.0, 2.0, 5.0, 5.5, and 7.0
- EDI - UPS ANSI 204 and 215 Manifest Transaction
- UPS OnLine Compatible Vendor Shipping Systems version 7.0 or higher
- UPS CampusShipSM
- UPS Online Shipping Tools
- UPS Returns On The Web
- UPS Connect
- UPS Connect Anywhere
The following shipping systems do not support shipping information for Quantum View Data:
- UPS OnLine Professional
- OnLine Office
- UPS WorldShip Intranet
- UPS Online Teleship
- UPS compliant Vendor Shipping Systems lower than 7.0
Quantum View Data - Inbound provides the ship date, shipped from address and shipped to address, and forecasted delivery dates for inbound packages, including scheduled day of delivery, as well as any exception updates that could change these delivery dates. For exception updates, the rescheduled day of delivery is calculated. You can also receive complete delivery information in addition to this information.
With Quantum View Data - Outbound, you can receive complete information about outbound packages. Data include shipping information updates through delivery with ship date, exception, and delivery detail. You can also add data elements for a complete manifest.
With Quantum View Data - Third Party, you can receive complete information about packages shipped freight collect, third party, and consignee billing. Data include shipping information updates through delivery with ship date, exception, and delivery detail. You can also add date elements for a complete manifest.
Note: Quantum View Data information is not valid for guaranteed service refunds.