You can help make sure that your package arrives safely and on time with
these packaging guidelines and procedures developed from UPS research.
- Use a rigid box with flaps intact.
- Remove any labels, hazardous materials indicators, and other previous and now irrelevant shipment markings from the box.
- Wrap all items separately.
- Use adequate cushioning material.
- Use strong tape designed for shipping.
- Do not use string or paper over-wrap.
- Use a single address label that has clear, complete delivery and return
- Place a duplicate address label inside the package.